Thursday, May 25, 2017


New Pattern Release: The Summer Breeze Tunic by WBM. On sale now for $7.00 until 5/31, click on the link for your Pdf copy. https://wardrobebyme.com/?rfsn=388327.5a8a7

The Summer Breeze Tunic. I love woven summer tops, but I am also very picky. The Summer Breeze Tunic just became one of my favorite woven tops to wear.
My version of the Summer Breeze was made out of a rayon challis fabric. Rayon challis as been one of my favorite fabrics to create comfortable garments, especially in the summer months.
The Summer Breeze can be made with or without a ruffled neck, has a v-neck opening, and a cute ruffled hem. I also like the longer look in back so that I can feel comfortable when wearing this top with leggings. Shown here without the ruffled neckline.



I also made a 2nd Summer Breeze Tunic, in pink rayon challis fabric as well. This Summer Breeze Tunic has a slight ruffled neckline, another option.






The Summer Breeze Tunic is a very simple top to sew and has well written instructions to follow.
Available in sizes US 0-20 and Euro 30-50. Model size 5'6" 172cm 
Click on the link for your Pdf copy. https://wardrobebyme.com/?rfsn=388327.5a8a7
Thank you for ready my blog
Synthia Lee Gerritson

No comments:

Post a Comment