Monday, February 4, 2019

Greenstyle Sybil robe and the Lillie racer back dress

The Sybil robe in an outing with the Lillie racer back dress in black
GreenstyleDesigns






I wanted my Sybil Robe to be more than just a house robe, I wanted it to be used for outings too, like today. I can't say enough how much fun I had and how free I felt in taking pictures in the rain.

The Sybil robe comes in two versions, I made version B with the side ties. I also added a few inches to the length. The pattern fit was right on with no other adjustments made. The fabric I used is a light weight cotton lycra fabric. I also used pink ribbon ties, I am such a pink and black colors, lady.






I enjoyed wearing my long black Lillie dress, from Greenstyle. I was in need of a black dress and chose to use the Lillie. I also made the self bra option that comes with the pattern. I used a good weight cotton lycra fabric. The lillie is a fast sew with simple instructions, also comes in the top version.

For more information on these two Greenstyle designs, click on the aff link below, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment