Tuesday, January 29, 2019

The new Studio to Street top

The Studio to Street top
a GreenStyle Design


I really enjoyed testing and sewing up 3 of the Studio to Street tops. In this blog I will write about what fabrics I used for each of the 3 versions I made. If my hair looks weird to you, I am transitioning to grey hair, lol.

For the black and white stripe top, I made the long sleeve version with the lower band, deep v back, and crew front neckline. For the main body I used a cotton jersey fabric, and for the contrast, I used cotton lycra. I am very happy with the results of this top.





For the flowered top shown below, I used the short sleeve version with bands and the lower hem with a band as well. I did a double V, with a V neckline in front, and a deep V for the back. I used a cotton jersey for the main and a cotton lycra for the contrast. 



My favorite one is the grey with black neck bands, shown below. I made this one out of french terry fabric, and I used cotton lycra for the neck bands. I made the longer version with long sleeves. With the cold weather where I live, this top has already been worn often. I also paired the grey and the flowered tops with the GS Power Sports Bra. I wrote a blog about my sewing the Sport Bra in another post.





There are many versions to choose from for the Studio to Street top.

The Studio to Street Top has just many options to give you a variety or looks. Five neckline options, three sleeve options, and four hemline options


For more information, click on the aff link, thank you reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment