Saturday, July 1, 2017



The Grace Tankini, a vintage inspired swimsuit by Savvy Patterns
Two piece options include 2 tops and 4 bottoms to mix and match.
You can purchase your copy here, on sale until July 9th, http://savvypatterns.com/

I had the pleasure of testing the Grace Tankini and it was actually rewarding and fun. I had to take a small trip to Shasta county which is a 5 hour drive from where I live. So my pictures where taken in Redding Ca. Beautiful place Shasta County.


There are many options to the Grace Tankini. I chose to make view A top and view B skirt with the build in panty. View A top is not ruched and does have the circle in back. The skirt has a slit on the side as well. I made my tankini reversible. By reversible, I used swim suit fabric for the outer and inner instead of using a lining. I used fold Over Elastic for the armholes and neck bindings, which allowed it to be reversible. I also used the self bra which is also included in the pattern. Pictures show both sides of the reversible tankini top.





Information and specs. The Grace Tankini comes in size 0-18.


Picture taken of Mt Shasta when I visited last weekend. I was able to drive by my old home where I used to live and take this picture, using a 300mm lens.




Thank you for reading my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous suit! Love how you made it reversible. Thanks for being such an awesome tester.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I had a great experience testing and sewing the Grace up. I have already used it at the gym with great success.

      Delete
  2. Great suit and you are as gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment and reading my post.

      Delete