Sunday, August 26, 2018

The Piper Tunic and Dress by Wardrobe by Me

Piper Tunic and Dress
by Wardrobe by Me

I love wearing Boho style dresses and tops. I especially enjoyed sewing the Wardrobe by Me, Piper Tunic and Dress, because it is fashioned from the boho style that I enjoy wearing.


The Piper Tunic and Dress comes in many different versions to choose from. I chose the dress shown above, I made the button up version for the sleeves and used rayon fabric. I also made the side slits. A simplistic boho style dress, easy to sew up, and instructions are well written.






For the Tunic length shown below, I really wanted to fashion it from the 80s-90s, with the fabric I used. I had this tie dye dress that was too big for me, so I cut it up for the Piper Tunic shown below. I didn't have enough fabric for the sleeves, but I managed to find a near matching tie dye fabric. I used the sleeves with the option to fold up with a button and the front with ties. I love how the tunic turned out. I paired my tunic with the Perfect Fitting pants, also from WBM.

For more information, click on the aff link.
https://wardrobebyme.com/?rfsn=388327.5a8a7









Below are the 3 different views offered with the Piper Tuni/dress, and can also be made sleeveless, that's a total of 27 looks, yes 27.








For more information and to see other versions of the Piper made by other testers, click on the aff link. Thank you Christina from WBM for a great design.

No comments:

Post a Comment