Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Sunday Cardigan

Sunday Cardigan
by Greenstyle Designs


I love Cardigans, don't feel as if I have enough of them. I have been wanting to sew up a long version of the Sunday cardigan by Greenstyle. I waited until I felt I had the right fabric and right fabric weight because I wanted this cardigan to last for a while.

Once I found the fabric, a medium weight ponte knit with 4 way stretch, great weight, decided to sew the Sunday Cardi with this fabric. As it turned out, I didn't have enough fabric for the sleeves. Since the Sunday cardi comes in a sleeveless version, I decided to go with that. I also used the front patch pockets version. 

I matched my cardi with a new Studio to Street top, also from Greenstyle, and I made a self drafted skirt. I was looking for a style that would utilize the paisley/flowered liverpool fabric, the black and white striped scuba, and the black ponte for the cardi. I also used a modal french terry for the sleeves of the Studio to Street top. I am very pleased with my overall look, it's different, it's me.

I found the instructions to both the Sunday Carigan and the Studio to Street top to be very simple and easy to follow. Since I am 5' 3 1/2" tall, I did remove 3" from the longest version for the Sunday cardi.


For more information on the Sunday Cardigan or any other GreenStyle Designs, click on the aff link, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment