Thursday, May 28, 2020

DS Paige woven skirt

Road Test 
Paige woven skirt
a Designer Stitch Design



I participated in the Road Test for the Paige skirt. Paige skirt is designed for woven fabrics. For the grey skirt, I used a lightweight denim fabric for my muslin. After 3 tries at adjusting my muslin, I am very happy with the end fit. I will be using a grey skirt as an everyday skirt. I paired my skirt with the Weekday Kat top (also from DS) but in a knit version, which I sized down for.




I then used a flocked type of denim fabric for my final. I made this one 2" shorter, which I will use as a skirt for an evening out. I like the overall shorter skirt. I also paired the blue skirt with the Weekend Kat top (also from DS), this top is in rayon fabric.








Overall, I love this skirt, with the zip back, tie belt, belt loops, beautiful set in front pockets, and the topstitching. I knew I needed to take my time with getting a great fit and the topstitching, well worth the effort.

For more information and other views of the Paige skirt, click on the aff link, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment