Sunday, August 15, 2021

The Jose Cami top, slip dress, and bodysuit.

 Jose pdf set

a Designer Stitch design


The newly released Jose Cami set, in woven and knit fabrics. The Jose comes in several versions and has a front drape; the slip dress, the cami top, the body suit, and the briefs. Many options in one pdf. The briefs are in knit fabric, the cami and slip dress are in woven cut on the bias. 

Shown above is the slip dress with a slight drape, in woven fabric, cut on the bias.

Shown here, the slip dress with the knit briefs.

The bodysuit is one of my favorites. I have the freedom of not worrying about my blouse coming out of my jeans or skirts, and if worn with tight pants, no undie leg seams are shown.

Shown below is the bodysuit with the attached briefs, the briefs shown are in the boy cut version, love love.







Lastly, is the Cami set shown below.

For this set I used a lace trim. and matched the briefs with the cami top. The briefs are also cut on the bias.

As with most patterns, sewing a muslin/toile is a must to obtain your fit. I find sewing a muslin very helpful for me as most patterns are drafted for 5'8" height, I am 5' 3 1/2" tall. 

Take advantage of this awesome package with so many options and versions. Can be intimate, for an evening out, or for a Summer outing.

The options shown above.



Thank you for reading my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment