Saturday, April 27, 2019

Taylor dress, a Designer Stitch design.

Taylor dress,
 a Designer Stitch Design


The newly released Taylor dress has been one of my favorite makes for a Designer Stitch dress. I love the peek hole, the 3/4" sleeves with the ruffle, and the length I made. Once you have made your muslin for proper fit, you will find the Taylor dress is a fast sew. An all black is next in line for me.

I made my Taylor out of a light weight scuba knit fabric. I was looking for a dress with red and black colors combined. This makes a fun dress to wear out at any occasion, especially for dancing salsa, which I love.

You can find more information on the Taylor dress here, click on the aff link. http://designerstitch.com/?affiliates=12




Great design Ann Grose, 
from Designer Stitch.

1 comment:

  1. Let me just say - stunning as always. You are such a fine sew'ist and it shows in everything you make. You always have such a polished and sophisticated style about you.

    ReplyDelete