Monday, June 24, 2019

GreenStyleCreations, June makes.

Staple Tank, Inspire Tights,
paired with the Clara wrap sweater.



I decided to sew up an outfit that could transition from Summer to Fall. For my outfit I used the Staple Tank and the Inspire Tights for a Summer look. I used the binding method for the neck and arms, and added 1 1/2" to the length to cover my back side when I wear leggings or tights. I can't say enough about how much I truly enjoyed the fit and style of the Staple Tank. I have made many tanks, this one is the most comfortable to wear.




I am not knocking legging or tights out there, but the Inspire tights were such an easy sew and great fit. I didn't have to shorten the length of the pattern in anyway, I did do my usual grading to fit. The one thing I did do to the Inspire tights, because I love a higher waist band, I hacked the Inspires with the waist band from the Chelsea pants, I just love the fit and comfort of this waist band, I feel I get a little belly support too. I also added the optional gusset, so comfortable to have. This was the first time sewing up the Inspires, even though I have owned the pattern for years. I am so glad I did because I now have a great pair of tights/leggings pattern to use over and over. I only wish I could remember the fabric I used or where I purchased it. 






To transition to Fall with my Inspire and Staple Tank, I paired the outfit with the Clara Wrap Sweater, I love the whole look and fit of all 3 garment pieces. I love this wrap sweater, I have made 4 of them already, I like to pair this wrap with just about every thing, I especially like to use them for dance class.



There was a lot of comfort in sitting with the Inspires. My dogs thought that when I was sitting, it was lap time for them, they ran to be on my lap, lol.



You can pick up the Inspire tights and the Staple Tank on sale for the month of June. Click on the aff. link for more information, thank you.
https://greenstylecreations.refersion.com/c/455617
















No comments:

Post a Comment